Saturday, March 3, 2012

The new 'Beer Gates'

I was reading today's newspaper and... what a surprise! My friend Eduardo Sacristán leads the cover page of Diario Información and therefore, I cannot do less than write this small article in order to let you know what he has done.







Eduardo Sacristán started his own beer company (Cerveza Artesana Sacristán) a few months ago and now it's a complete success! As Google founders' Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Sacristán started his company in a family garage where he produces monthly 900 liters of premium high quality beer 'Amber Ale'.

Hard to believe, but true. I had the opportunity of tasting the beer months ago, when it was just an idea and If I were asked to put money to support the excentric idea of founding a new beer company I would have said 'no' but fortunatly someone did.

Congratulations, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment