Saturday, January 21, 2012

Religion Inc.

I know that in these times of recesion and crisis, people need support and comprehension. We need help and guidance. I don't know how is the actual Church helping in these matters but what I know is that there are a huge amount of people that are atheist and don't believe in Church's doctrine so they don't have the way to get these benefits. Is there a way for these people to get it?

I think that in these days of need and 2.0 technologies, there is a posibility to combine these two topics and create a new religion but without the doctrines of common religions. Just with moral rules and guidance to improve and have a better life. All of it mixed with a touch of 2.0 tech.
Can we make it maybe with a daily Tweet?  Please, comment.

1 comment:

  1. A la Iglesia: Quiero comprobar si el dinero no da la felicidad, así que ya me estáis enviando un par de milloncetes, todo sea por el conocimiento

    ReplyDelete