Sunday, November 27, 2011

Social Media - Dalai Lama's Business School

Genarally, I don't go to the bed till 12 o'clock so I spend my time in the evening seeing what's happening in the world, and more precisely, what's on in Twitter.

Just a few minutes ago I was posting my last Tweet of the evening when I saw something disturbing. Twitter was suggesting me to follow Dalai Lama and of course, now I'm his follower.Are you a Dalai Lama's follower? Or you're not yet in Social Media? If Dalai Lama is in Social Media, what are you waiting for?


It's extrange to see how the internet and social media touches every field of human knowledge and behaviour, including religion.  If you look carefully at his advices, you'll discover words full of passion, motivation and in some cases, valuable advices. Some of them, like the one I've posted here could be found in any business school around the world in a lecture about competitive advantages.


No comments:

Post a Comment