Sunday, November 6, 2011

What is Pursuit of hapiness - Pursuit of Goals?

We are lions, we are tigers. This is our time.

Are you prepared to do what you have to do? I do.

I am like all of you! I am you. I know that our countries are getting worst and worst. I know that all of you are fed up with political class. Me too.
I know that all o you are fed up with hearing always the same dilapidating sentence: Thank you for applying, but we regret...

I was angry because I was living in a country with no future. Where people with ambition and ideas, with a degree and language knowledge have to survive with 1.000€ a month. I was fed up of that situation.

So I decided to emigrate.
I'm one of those who have decided that is better to go away and face the daily challenges of a globalized world instead of coach potatoes in home's sofa, regreting the good days and complaining without doing nothing.

My aim now, and therefore the aim of this blog, is to document my steps in Germany, my successes and failures throughout my journey as a young emigrant who tries to go on and grow as a professional and do something important in life.

This blog is about my attempt to become better day by day and achieve my professional goals, my ambitions.

In order to do that, I will post here all the information that I read everyday, including some interesting videos and interviews that help me to face my everyday journey. I hope it would help you too.

And today, as all the great days in life, I've decided that we need a motivational speech, so using youtube, I'll bring you a speech to motivate you. Enjoy it!

Let's show the world how great we are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z29W1IYNus&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment